Make sure all of your eye needs are met
When it comes to your eyes and vision, you deserve to work with a team that will take the time to make sure all of your eye needs are met. When you visit our office, you will receive a thorough eye examination using the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art technology, as well as a complete analysis of all your eye needs. Whether you are experiencing problems related to nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, diabetes or any other vision or medical issue, you can count on us for the best possible care.
Thorough examinations to help you achieve the best vision possible.
Let us take the time to work with you to achieve your maximum vision and total eye health. Our examinations are conducted by a friendly, courteous staff and caring physicians.
We offer visual field testing at our office. A blind spot in the field of vision can be linked to a variety of specific eye diseases, depending on the size and shape. Many eye and brain disorders can cause peripheral vision defects and visual field abnormalities. For example:
- Optic nerve damage caused by glaucoma creates a very specific visual field defect. A patient typically requires multiple testing periods over a period of time to monitor the progression of the disease.
- Brain abnormalities such as those caused by strokes or tumors can affect the visual field. In fact, the location of the stroke or tumor in the brain can frequently be determined by the size, shape and site of the visual field defect.
- Patients with Multiple Sclerosis frequently have visual field abnormalities.
At Benjamin Eye Care & Optical Shop, we take pride in helping you with any of the following:
- Cataract Evaluations
- Cornea & External Disease, including
- Corneal Transplants and Laser Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Care
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Eyelid Consultations for both Upper &
- Glaucoma Screenings & Treatment
- Laser Vision Correction, including LASIK and PRK
- Macular Degeneration Evaluation
- School Exams
- Second Opinions
- Surgical Consultations
- Workers Comp Evaluations
- Yearly Eye Exams
- Visual Field Test